The Council for the Indian College Certificates Examinations (CISCE) is about to conduct the category 10 semester 2 exams from 25 April.
The students will seem for his or her English examination tomorrow, which might be held from 11 am to 12.30 pm.
Listed below are the examination day directions:
- College students are required to achieve the examination centre and take their place by 10.45 am because the query papers might be distributed by 10.50 am.
- They’re suggested to reply solely that variety of questions as talked about within the query paper.
- College students should signal their names within the house supplied on the highest sheet of the reply booklet. They need to not scribble or write something on the highest sheet.
- College students may also have to jot down UID (Distinctive Identification Quantity), index quantity and topic on the top-sheet of the usual reply booklet.
- All entries on the reply booklet are to be made with black or blue ballpoint pen solely.
- College students ought to write on either side of every sheet of the reply booklet and go away a margin at each the right-hand and the left-hand edges.
- They need to start the reply to every separate a part of a query on a separate line.
- The usage of any digital units, hand, desk or different varieties of calculating machines just isn’t permitted.
- College students should preserve social distance from the principle faculty gate to the examination corridor.
- They’re required to enter or exit from the examination corridor in a staggered method to be able to keep away from crowding.
- College students should use face masks/cowl and carry their very own hand sanitiser.
- College students are required to deliver their very own writing stationery and keep away from sharing the identical with different candidates.
The exams will ensue whilst college students of classes 10 and 12 have demanded their cancellation in view of the surging Covid-19 circumstances.