The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) has began the appliance course of for the College Grants Fee (UGC) Nationwide Eligibility Take a look at (NET) December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles. The appliance deadline is Might 20, 2022.
candidates can apply for UGC NET 2022 on ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The dates for the examination is but to be introduced however papers will probably be held in two shifts on the examination days, with the primary examination slot between 9 am to 12 pm and the second slot between 3 pm to six pm.
Charges, different info:
- The appliance payment is ₹1,100 for basic.
- And for Basic-EWS, the payment is ₹550.
- For OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD, third gender candidates the payment is ₹275.
- “The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Analysis Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 topics in Laptop Primarily based Take a look at (CBT) mode,” the NTA stated.
- “The slots of JRF of each UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 cycles have been merged whereas the methodology for Topic sensible cum Class-wise allocation of JRF stay unchanged,” it added.
The data bulletin for the check has not been launched but. Will probably be out there quickly on ugcnet.nta.nic.in.